Thursday, July 28, 2011

Well on my way!!!

I started taking Zija for pain and never imagined what all it was going to do for me.  My pain releived, no more hot flashes, more energy, less headaches, no allergies and 21 lbs. gone!  Even though I am only 6 lbs. shy of my weight loss goal, I got brave this morning and put on the dress that I wore to my brother Craig's wedding in 2000. (Since that time I had another baby and a terrible auto accident)  I haven't wore this dress in over 10 years.  I have tried a lot of weight loss products but this is the only thing that really works and does your body good at the same time.  
If you don't believe me, try it for yourself!!  Zija gives a 30-day money back guarantee..you can't go wrong!  If you are tired to what you are doing and want to look and feel better....contact me!! 

Signed...
Happy Healthy Ellen Thomas
(931)783-0757
cocosmom0426@gmail.com
www.spicyellenthomas.myzija.com

No comments:

Post a Comment