Monday, August 8, 2011

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!!

Well, I am in the beginning of my second full week of school if you can believe that.  I have started the school year 22 lbs lighter and pain free since my start with the wonderful ZIJA products.  With the commissions I have made with ZIJA, I have been able to pay for not only mine, but my whole families products and even shared some with a very sick horse a few weeks ago that has made a remarkable recovery Praise the Lord!  All that to say that my life is changing and I didn't know it was possible.  I have met new people and helped quite a few with weight issues, pain, and those who needed energy. (People like me!!)
I have decided to use my blog to post my everyday activities so that others can see just how much more you can accomplish with ZIJA.  I don't have a problem with running out of energy, I am running out of time to do it all!!
Today started at 5:00 am, I got up and fixed 3 lunches, folded a load of laundry, dried a load, fed Daniel breakfast, fed the 2 dogs and 2 cats and went and checked on my renters cats and new baby kitten.  I then went to work for 7 hours and with the exception of lunch, I rarely sit down this year jumping from 1st and 2nd grade non-stop.  After school I picked up Nicole and took Daniel to his riding lesson until after 5:30 then came home and washed 3 loads of laundry, fixed dinner (Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas/carrots) loaded a dishwasher, homework with Daniel and even picked tomatoes from the garden. It is now 10:00 pm and I am just starting to think about bed and I would still like to get some ZIJA items marked off my to do list.  All this to say that for a 45 year old female going through menopause and injuries from severe car wreck, NOT TO SHABBY!  THANK YOU LORD AND ZIJA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment